No really, I do. I have spent most of my life single, and whenever that small glimmer comes through, I fuck up. True story.
I could go on and on and have a little story time where I share my ups and downs, the tragedies, the triumphs and the ultimate defeats, but how about I narrow down a few key points because nobody wants second hand embarrassment on my behalf.
- Casual never works. EVER. Don’t go there
- Cute Brazilian boys lie when they say they’re broken up with their long-term girlfriend. Check their Facebook, trust me
- Science boys most (not all) of the time have some strange ticks and habits
- If the person you like sleeps in on you ALL THE TIME, ditch them, they’ll never respect you in the long run
- Before you blame the other person, look at yourself. It’s hard and we don’t like to admit our faults but sometimes it helps (I emphasise sometimes, don’t be too harsh on yourself)
So there you go some advice, but honestly l still hate dating, so I thought, to get over what you hate, you have to experience it for yourself. Scary I know, so I will be the guinea pig so you don’t have to. From here on in Thursday’s is known was Tinder Thursday, where we’ll laugh at my journey on an admittedly scary ride through dating.
Until next time my loves!